Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Effort=result?

Hey guys, i came back to blog again. Hmm..... i realli wanna put a tagboard in my blog, so can somebody teach me how to do it? Like give me exact instructions?

I must update you guys abt myself. I was surprised that I made it into the top 12 males for the txy qiang mai competition. Just for the information for non-txy, qiang mai is a singing comp. I made it into the top 12 because I sang karen mok's song. Haha, you all maybe laughing at me, but it's the truth, i sang a song of a female singer and i got into top 12. Honestly speaking, i got in, one of the reasons is that there are realli fewer guys who took part, thus there is less comp. For gals, becoz there are so many gals taking part, gals face intense competition. So tang jie and cec, you all realli have the ability to sing, unlike me, haha. And i'm realli happy that i made it in with haiyuan and zhipeng. They are my 2 new friends in txy.

Oh ya, let's go back to the topic. Does effort=result? I always dun believe in that equation though Newton's third law stated that "For every action force there is an equal, but opposite, reaction force". To relate more to my point, i will remove "but opposite" from the law. Sorry Issac Newton.......

I believe that many ppl think that at least for exams, we study like mad, yet we still can't get the grade we want. Sometimes, we didn't really put in effort but yet we didn't perform that bad. I have a lot of such experiences, particularly in friendship. Sometimes, we spent so much time on a friendship, and sometime we sacrifice juz for our friends, and either they won't rmb or they won't sacrifice for u. For me, sometimes they are even your close friends.

Anyway, dun talk abt myself lah. My friends out there who are studying, it doesn't mean that we practise more qns and we will do well. I have been thru A-level and O-level le. For my A-level in particular, you all juz needa do the recent 10 yrs qns and practise diff types of qns, then can le. Trust me.......

Well, result realli doesn't equal to result. As a chinese saying goes 有心栽花花木兰,无心插柳柳橙汁。Oops.... no no no no. It shld be 有心栽花花不放,无心插柳柳成阴。

1 Comments:

Blogger QY said...

all the best for ur ns. ;)

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Jurong, Singapore, Hong Kong

Hmm. I'm really an avg guy, avg in everything, that's why i'm still single now. I'm also a lamer coz i love to crack a lot of lame and "yellow" jokes, haha!

Powered by Blogger