Saturday, November 18, 2006

Exams are over. Happy?

My exam had finished ytd. Happy? I dun realli have some special feeling. Juz like a normal day to me. I feel that i'll have a hard time for these 3 mths becoz i'll always think of my A-level. I even claimed my qn paper back. If i'm bored, i'll take them out and read and read. I may slowly realise that, WTF, 2marks deducted, 3marks deducted....... Unlike O-level, i cannot really estimate how will i fare. For O-level, i made a good estimation. For my 8 subjects, i correctly estimated the grade for 6 subjects and my L1R5. Now, there are so many unknowns. Other than maths, which i think it shld be an A, for other subs, i totally have no idea what will i get. No matter what, i hope that my GP can at least obtain a C6.

I'm freaking out everyday. I can't simply forget abt the qns i did for all my subjects. Though it's useless to think abt it, i'll still think abt it, coz i'm still Billy Ng Chi Ching. Well, i'm not like many of my friends, who are so busy during the dec holiday. So far, i'll be going for steamboat with aileen, yijun, cecilia etc later on and i'll be going sph, which i haven't stepped into it since 3 mths ago. I miss the talking, screaming and joking with txy. Then tues, my class has an outing. So far, i dun have any date. Currently, i'm waiting for junhua's reply. I sms him ytd, still waiting for his reply. I'll really be so free for these past 10 days. Anyway, i'll be flying to hongkong on the 29th nov and i'll return in 1 mths time, 28th dec. If anyone is going hong kong for holiday during this period of time, do "sign-up" by commenting so that i can bring u around in hong kong, for good food, kai-kai, u can ask aileen where did i bring her to when she went to hk last yr. Hmm..... suddenly have the urge to take my qn paper out again to look at it. Cya guys.

1 Comments:

Blogger neelia said...

heys boy! thanks so much for e card~ hao you cheng yi oh>> =D

zhi cheng.. i din put u inside e planning com eh... but u are inside e executing one okies? like station masters and zu zhang hao ma?


merry xmas~

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Jurong, Singapore, Hong Kong

Hmm. I'm really an avg guy, avg in everything, that's why i'm still single now. I'm also a lamer coz i love to crack a lot of lame and "yellow" jokes, haha!

Powered by Blogger