Saturday, November 11, 2006

Fail, failed, failure!

Hey guys, i have completed the major papers like chem paper 3, maths, chinese. I still have 2 chem short papers and econs. Therefore, I'm a bit relaxed now. Yet, i'm currently suffering from migrane & chest pain & also loss of sleep. Despite, i sleep as late as 2am, i'll still wake up at 8am. I really wanna sleep a bit later but i can't.

Anyway, i realised something recently. I realised that the girl whom i fell for recently had dated someone. (Everyone, it's not the one whom i had told u all. I didn't tell anyone abt this b4.) Though i told myself that i shldn't think abt anything abt love, but well, happened to know abt this by chance. Sigh..... i even intended to tell her few days back. Well, am i lucky or unlucky not to tell her? If she had already a bf, it'll be embarassing to tell her. But if she had a bf only after my intention to tell her, then i shld have told her. I still wanted to date her after my A-level. Hmm.. it seems that i couldn't. I must really figure out who am i going to act naturally when i wanna see her in the future.

In addition, this gal maybe dating my good friend. Sigh.... why is it so qiao that the gal whom i fell for, will either date my good friend or like my good friend? Sigh, and i really feel so bad if i needa compete with my friends. Normally, i won't coz i'll normally give my blessings.

Dunno when will my true love arrive? Is it going to land or is it still flying and it is having a layover now? Nobody knows. Really unlucky. And i really have nothing to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Jurong, Singapore, Hong Kong

Hmm. I'm really an avg guy, avg in everything, that's why i'm still single now. I'm also a lamer coz i love to crack a lot of lame and "yellow" jokes, haha!

Powered by Blogger