Friday, September 01, 2006

Should i be a bad guy?

Hi, i was juz thinking abt something abt my character. I've been puzzled abt this question for a long time. Many ppl think that i'm quite a nice guy, who seldom throw tantrum and scold ppl coz i dun get used to do it. Though it can be something good, but many ppl will see it as a chance to "bully" u, especially when u are a leader or planner of something. When i was ruiying's leader last yr, i'd been thinking abt this. But last yr, as a ruiying's leader, i seldom throw tantrum and scold. If i did, maybe 2-3 times? I admit that my leadership skill is rather avg, maybe i seldom scold ppl and give them pressure. To an extent, it does me good coz ppl are willing to cooperate with me. If we look at it in another point of view, ppl will really bully u. So, i'm thinking, shld i be someone bad and always be someone strict and scold ppl more often? I seldom scold ppl. However, when i scold ppl, i'll be blamed by others like nobody's business coz i dun always do it. Comparing to those who always scold ppl, I'll definitely be a qian gu zui ren and blamed by ppl. Of course in life, it's difficult not to be strict especially when i've lots of chances to be the leader. When i'm simply too nice and perhaps once in a bluemoon, i scold someone, people will change the impression of me in their heart. So, quite confused to choose if i shld be a bad guy?

Then, i dun see that my kindness is repaid and i dun wanna quote any examples. It seems that being myself--- treating other nicely, especially when i deal with ppl who are younger than me(i tend to treat them like my younger siblings, though i dun have any), very few ppl will appreciate. After being so nice to ppl for like days, mths or even years, they say that "Billy, you are juz like any ppl in the world." I totally feel hurt when ppl say that. Though ppl say that being a nice person shld ask any returns, ppl do still hope that your kindness will be rmb by others, right? It seems that most of the time, my kindness is not taken into consideration. Then, by treating others nicely, i'm still not liked by others....

On the other hand, ppl who dun seem to treat everyone nicely and always throw tantrums, are really well-liked and nobody thinks that they are bad. Again, these type of ppl are around us and i dun needa quote any examples.

So, shld i be a bad guy? Coz being nice doesn't seem to be a good way to deal with ppl coz very few ppl will appreciate...
On the other hand, ppl who dun tend to treat ppl nicely

4 Comments:

Blogger XL said...

we like u just th way u are, but be firm when u have to (: jiayouuu

2:56 PM  
Blogger qiumqium said...

Yo zhicheng =)

Just be yourself. Your true self =)
Yaoxian here. and I do like the current you. You must learn to like yourself ya =)

3:43 PM  
Blogger Zongino said...

hi billy....hahhaz....

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Billy, this is Xi Ling here.

Actually, like how most of your friends feel, I feel that being yourself is still the best. I like the current well-mannered and polite you. If others do not like you because you are better than them, just ignore them - it is impossible to please everyone at the same time. Take note of friends who are true to you and treasure them - these are the friends who will brave the storms with you.

Today is a gift, that is why it is called the present. Treasure today, treasure life.

Your birthday is coming soon, I hereby wish you a very happy 18th birthday. Cheers :D

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Jurong, Singapore, Hong Kong

Hmm. I'm really an avg guy, avg in everything, that's why i'm still single now. I'm also a lamer coz i love to crack a lot of lame and "yellow" jokes, haha!

Powered by Blogger