Thursday, June 01, 2006

June holiday has finally arrived... Tired

Hey guys, june holiday has finally arrived. Well, many ppl are busy coz they have too many outings. For me, i'm so busy becoz my exam is on the last week of june holiday, as well as for my huixun. But really thanx CY a lot for dividing my job to others. Thanks a lot! Time really flies. I've come to my last huixun... It kinda gives me a sign that my partnership with chengyao is coming to an end. Well, i had a great time ytd coz i went for k-ing. I haven't been there for quite long. Haha.
Well, i'm currently look forward to lose some weight coz i think i have put on some weight recently. My aim is to weigh around 58kg, and i still needa lost few more kgs. Hopefully i can. I must go back and "pia" for my mid-yr liao. Take care guys. So tired......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Jurong, Singapore, Hong Kong

Hmm. I'm really an avg guy, avg in everything, that's why i'm still single now. I'm also a lamer coz i love to crack a lot of lame and "yellow" jokes, haha!

Powered by Blogger