Sunday, January 22, 2006

Omg, haven't blogged for 2 mths

Hey, my readers. I know that many of u have scolded me for not blogging for so long. I'll blog now. But u all better mentally prepared, i've a lot to blog.
Xi'An exchange trip
The 10 days xi'an trip was so fun!!! Manage to visit one of the wonders of the world, terra cotta (bin ma yong). That was like so nice. I even went to the place where Chiang Kai-Shek hid himself during the Xi'An mutiny(Paiseh, you may not know what i'm talking abt if u dun take history). This trip, sigh.... i was injured, perhaps i run a bit and i even played captain's ball . I sprained my thigh muscle. So dao mei. I was sent to the sick bay of the school. The aunt in the sick bay and help me to apply some medicine. Btw, Bing Rong, u think that u are pathetic that u hurt urself during ur PE lesson, i'm equally pathetic. Let the aunt to touch my xxxx...... That's why my frenz said that i'm so "fortunate" that i've more experiences than them. Thank god that my Group B is so nice to me, especially the Cheong Guan click. They really help me so much like lending them their shoulder when i need support, helping me to take the bag. Really dunno how to thank them.
Hmm... other than them, i must mention abt my roommate. OMG, the whole grp can't stand him. Perhaps he is a triple science student, what he says is so scientific and mathematical. Like what biology, permuation, yuck! That's why many of us dun regard him as a member of grp B. He asked for it. Anyway, i'm very happy that i found a gal who has a close character as me. Very close with her. Hmm.... and all my grp B members(of course excluding my roommate) help me and give me lots of support. But too bad, she kinda rejected me 1-2 wks ago. Really seems that i'm not fated with love. But anyway, i really enjoy the trip with my grp B members. I love u guys.
HK trip
Haha tell u guys something, when i reached home after the Xi'An trip, I only have a 4-5hrs sleep in S'pore and i took a plane to HK again. That few days are really so tired, with 4-5hrs sleep in china. But luckily, i feel better after few days, especially the few days where my family went to Xi'An for holiday from China. I sleep for almost 10 hrs each day. But when my family is at home, my dad always wakes up so early in HK. Coz i sleep at the living room, my dad always comes out and watches tv. Disturb me sia. But hey, i went to HK disneyland. It is really so nice mah. But a bit too small liao.... Anyway. This HK trip i met Aileen in Hk and i treated her dinner. I brought him to buy a lot of earrings. That aileen says that i put on weight but i didn't!!!!!!!!!!! She even tells many TXYs abt it. When i went back to S'pore, the TXY all checked me and see that actually i didn't put on weight. Aileen Lui, You get it from me hor!
TXY
Leaving S'pore for more than 1 mth, i miss a lot of TXY activity. Sinma exchange,ruiying outing...... But juz realised that a lot of things happen in TXY in this short mth. But nvm, i juz dun be nosey lah. Dun wanna know too much liao. At least, i have the chance to go for the countdown & zhiwei's house. It was like so fun. In zhiwei's house, i even played mahjong with bingrong, biaogang and yuneng. Haha, i still win quite a lot... of chips only. But nvm, hope that i have a chance to play mahjong with them
School
School starts and the pressure starts. So many tests and i fall sick! And now, i'm the only one taking 4 subjects in my class liao... Really must know how to balance. Hey, btw, i juz started to dislike my CCA coz of the teacher. She wanna takes full charge of the CCA but yet, she wants us to plan everything. Really every committee member can't stand her liao.... Nvm, hope that it's around May already and i can step down. She even askes me to help her after i step down, Fat Hope!


Hopefully my entry is not too long. Cya guys. More blogs coming.

2 Comments:

Blogger truevirgo said...

happy CNY yeah =D=D
must update more often! haha.
this is xinying, btw.

9:07 PM  
Blogger angelflyxx said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Jurong, Singapore, Hong Kong

Hmm. I'm really an avg guy, avg in everything, that's why i'm still single now. I'm also a lamer coz i love to crack a lot of lame and "yellow" jokes, haha!

Powered by Blogger