Sunday, November 06, 2005

Are there true friendship in the world? I wonder!

Hey guys, i come and blog again. I'm now in my holiday mood. But still need to go back to school for my OP rehearsal and Firefly(school activities). I actually kind of didn't write note for my OP, juz kind of look through my slides and juz say anything i thought of after looking at the title. Is it good? Haha! Well, i'm going to paiban liao. Really dunno how am i going to do it? I totally have 0% of experience. What am i going to do? I may need to do everything myself, haha. But at least ruiying is cooperative. We got all our articles on time. And i believe that ruiying can meet the criteria, 80% active newbies. Dun talk abt sph lah. I'm actually like quite sad, i'm having holiday but i'm juz stuck at home. My friends are either dating or having exams. Sigh..... Who can i blame? It is a $1,000,000 question. Well, it seems that my fate is to stuck at home from now till end of november. Movies, ppl have fixed to watch the movies with their friends & galfriend/boyfriend. K-box, not free. Sigh, really dunno how to blame. They reject me is becoz they really have a date or becoz of me? In addition, they dun wanna ask me out is becoz of wat? They only treat me as a study tool, which i know many ppl do it, especially those in my class! I really cannot figure among my classmates, who are not wearing a mask? Will my friends betray me one day, well i dun really know? Are there true friendship in the world? Or merely, they juz treat me as someone who are their free tutor or someone who can teach them anytime? Will i still have so many friends if my studies start to deterioate? Well the answer doesn't need a genius to figure out!

1 Comments:

Blogger truevirgo said...

heyy xinying here.
i strongly believe that true friendship exist. you just have to keep searching, and never forget to treasure those close to you.
by not taking things for granted, you'll be blessed with true friendships!
don't think so much le.
^^

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Jurong, Singapore, Hong Kong

Hmm. I'm really an avg guy, avg in everything, that's why i'm still single now. I'm also a lamer coz i love to crack a lot of lame and "yellow" jokes, haha!

Powered by Blogger