Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Love & I are just belong to the same polarity of a magnet

Coming to blog again, as usual! 2 days later, i'll b appearing on you hua jiu suo, kind of looking forward to it. Last sunday juz went to k-box. Well, i must say that it's fun with the 3 of them(Aileen, BR & CY), 1st time going out with them. But comparing with them, my singing is so awful. Haha! I really gonna say this weekend was rather bad for me, as u can see that i only slept 2hrs on sunday coz i must rather troubled by my love life, and i still don't have one. So, it doesn't need a genius to figure out that i'm rejected. I must say i'm really depressed this time round compared to the last time coz i really had high hope of it. I really cannot blame anyone except for myself, not being able to succeed in love... Why is it like that? Is it becoz i couldn't exercise due to my pair of legs, or it's simply i dun have luck, or some reasons which i dunno. Really feel demoralise when i see so many of my friends, even though i have better qualities than them. Juz simply can't figure out the reason. Perhaps love and i juz share the same polarity, we repel and dun attract. Hmm... dunno what will be my future love life. It seems that i'm nvr successful and i find myself a failure, coz i brought upon all this to my self. My love life for my future is really a big question mark!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Jurong, Singapore, Hong Kong

Hmm. I'm really an avg guy, avg in everything, that's why i'm still single now. I'm also a lamer coz i love to crack a lot of lame and "yellow" jokes, haha!

Powered by Blogger