Thursday, August 04, 2005

Tired

Sigh, really in a very bad mood for the past few weeks. Perhaps i'm tired physically and mentally. I'm juz having around 4-5hrs of sleep on the weekdays, in addition, i still need to go to school for so long and i still need to study at home. Dying soon... But i believe that my mind is more tired than my body. I am really getting a lot of stress, especially from my school. Being the president of my cca, i still need to be committed into the student leader organisation . So many activities. I'm also getting a lot of stress from my new subject, econs. I feel that i'm hopeless for this. I feel like dropping it and my parents are saying that econs is chicken feed, it is common sense. Craps! Whatever. For my GP, i'm getting so much stress from the sucking Sidhu. He sux!
Thanks for CY writing a comment for me. Kind of help me. However, i'm still rather in a bad mood and depressed. I've getting enough setbacks from schools and home. Hopefully my hope on sph will not be diminished. If not, i'll really be depressed like nobody's business. Of course, i still have that group of close friends in JJC. I'm really trying to act cheerful and optimistic in front of my friends in school and sph. It seems that i've a gd acting skill & they are all bluffed by me. Rather hypocritical(hopefully i spelt in correctly) of me. But nvm, i still need to thank my friends who really take care of me, console me in this period of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Jurong, Singapore, Hong Kong

Hmm. I'm really an avg guy, avg in everything, that's why i'm still single now. I'm also a lamer coz i love to crack a lot of lame and "yellow" jokes, haha!

Powered by Blogger