Saturday, July 16, 2005

She sprained her ankle & I had a fever

This week, the most impt is that I don't have enough sleep for the whole wk coz of TESTS! Because of this, I have a fever on fri and today. Coincidently, she sprained her ankle. When I knew it, I was quite shocked and rather scared. When I met her in school on thursday, I wanna talk more to her and I asked her how she is now and she seemed to me very afraid of me leh.... When I always see my good friends in pairs and they like each other, i find myself like very shi bai and it seemed that i really lack tao hua yun. How come am I like that?Although studies should be our priority, but i really hope to have a chance. Although ppl were saying that i'm good in my studies and ppl were envy of me, but i dun wanna be like that, really. I dun find myself lucky coz really my tao hua yun is ZERO! Let's not talk abt it. Let's talk abt today. I went for the interview at sph. When i reached there, weizheng was saying that how come i was here and he didn't nominate me... I also dunno who nominate me, is not weizheng, tingjie, who ah? Maybe guan fang jie and miao yin jie themselves, this is the possibility that other think so. I found myself very relax, juz chatting with them, not like bing rong telling me that nervous. Rather happy that I made it and become the vice-leader of ruiying. This should be the best thing that i got this week. Hmm.... next week is going to z-pop and help, very excited... Ok, i should stop now. Byebye. At the end, really must say sorry to bingrong coz i made him so bored today coz at first, i agree to go out with him but in the end, i was kind of sick and i didn't go. So bad of me, hopefully he is not that bored today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carlos NBR said...

Yo! hope u feel better now le.. haha! congrats for being the group leader of rui ying worx.. haha! i gt in as the group leader as well with xiao ying.. i think u know la.. Hmm.. it's ok de la.. i wasen't very bored.. t/c!

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Jurong, Singapore, Hong Kong

Hmm. I'm really an avg guy, avg in everything, that's why i'm still single now. I'm also a lamer coz i love to crack a lot of lame and "yellow" jokes, haha!

Powered by Blogger