Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Leaving in one more wk/superficial world

Hey, coming to blog again. Sigh... last wk no Amazing Race coz didn't write my article on it. Haha, despite knowing that not much ppl are reading it, i still write it, haha. I actually have 2 BBQ this wk. Hmm, and i put on weight liao lah.... Keep on eating and eating. So sad.(As if i was happy b4) Hmm... i'm leaving next wk for China & HK liao. A bit pity lah coz i dun hv the chance to go for the 2 gatherings, xinma camp and helping to distribute huixun. Our huixun now hor... coz all of our new txys(including me...) dunno how to pai ban, then yijun was telling us that many pgs cannot make it lah. I'll rather it's yijun whom tells us our mistakes, rather than WZ lah. Yijun really wants us to learn but WZ hor, juz wanna show off his paiban skill lah....
Hmm... my china trip, i haven't even gotten my vaccine yet lah coz there is no stock for so many clinics. What if really i get it if i go China?(touch wood)
Sigh, how come like many ppl beside me are betraying & cheating me? Perhaps i'm too pessimistic... I always ask myself lah, can i be more optimistic? I tried already, but i dun really can. Coz really i got so many things liao, but juz not love. I'm able to get the best results in class, the longest testimonial in class, status in school(as the president of my CCA), fame(by appearing on tv)... and many others lah. It seems that i'm not getting love. Xinying has also asked me if that is ur priority now? We know that studies shld be our priority now but as we know humans have unlimited wants, since i'm now stable in my studies, i'll wanna pursue other things. Juz like grown-ups, who said that career is their priority, but when their career is stable, they will consider to get married, right? It is the same thing wat. Like many ppl always tell me that they are "xian mu" abt me, getiing everything which they dun have, and telling me that my love life is very near to me. But these are really "ke tao hua", trying to console me ah? Thanx a lot lah! Maybe i dun get love, a major reason is due to the fact that i was "blessed" with a pair of almost useless legs. Due to this fact, i can't really go for sports which gals like, e.g. basketball, soccer. Ya, the world is so superficial, many ppl are going for all these, which i dun have. Well, rather than asking me not to think too much abt engaging into a true relationship, i shld try to convince myself that i'm living in a superficial world.

3 Comments:

Blogger -whocares said...

HELLO! (: hey don't be so dejected ler la. you don't have to be the best in everything ya! hms, in terms of love. you can't force this kinda thing la. if she doesn't like you (well is it still the same person you told me? ), then better maintain the friendship rightt. better than making things worse and can't even become friends rightt! hms, not all kinds of girls like sports guys ya. some of the sports guys are really like stuck up. just like my sch's bball guys. and i got a friend rightt, he also has some kinda problems hence can't really do sports but alot of girls like him. its the innerself that matters, not how cool you look when you play bball or soccer. so cheer up kay! you will definitely find someone who appreciates youu (: since the nice me wrote so long, it is only rightt for you to tag me back at my blog which is : http://backtosimplicity.blogspot.com
[ceciliaa aka zhixin (: ]

12:20 AM  
Blogger -whocares said...

oh ya, i forgot to say. the huixun part better not let wz see. he might not be that happy abt it though it might be true la. hahaha im looking forward to you guys de huixun, that is if i ever get it la! (: hahah youu not goingg xinmaa?! then that day still go briefing?! but anyww enjoyy in HK and china. AND BRING FOOD BACK FOR ME! I PAY YA! hahaha any foodd also can (:

[ceciliaa]

12:21 AM  
Blogger angelflyxx said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Jurong, Singapore, Hong Kong

Hmm. I'm really an avg guy, avg in everything, that's why i'm still single now. I'm also a lamer coz i love to crack a lot of lame and "yellow" jokes, haha!

Powered by Blogger