Saturday, April 01, 2006

TXY, I love u all, take care, i got to go!

Coming back to blog. Juz came back from SPH coz i went to help with the huixun. Well, i don't tthink that i did a lot. I'm actually juz entertaining the newbies, so that they won't be so bored. But i'm so happy that today i met jun hua(aka hua zai), coz he can speak fluent cantonese like me and we were like talking non-stop. So sorry for those txy whom don't understand cantonese, but we didn't isolate u all. Anyway, tml may be the last day that i'll go down to bao guan, for the time being. Coz it shld be time for me to prepare for my A-level. U all may say that i'm a mugger but i will say that i'm a stupid bird as the chinese idiom goes, a stupid bird needs to fly first(ben niao xian fei). U all may even say that i'm getting almost A&B for my subjects and i can slack, but my mum thinks that i shld stop. I'll be able to secure my As for my A-level. Then, i'll be really so happy and share this happiness with u guys. Well, it is so difficult. Anyway, i'll really miss SPH. But anyway, if u all can compromise with me, i can still meet u guys. S'pore is so small and we can meet somewhere near my house, right? It is really quite sad coz i juz got close to my newbies and now.... Take care, and i'll be back!

2 Comments:

Blogger yoyo said...

hey dear, dunnoe why after saw ur post i feel like... kind of sad...
a veri BIG thank to ur co-operation n assistance over e monthes...
e gp n e newbies wont be so active without u...
i noe there r things required more of ur attentions...
but... haiz... im kind of lost when i noe i wont hav ur assistance...
haiz... anw, thank u veri much, as wat i told u before our ren qi start, theres a reason for wat u are... u proved tt u r a gd leader rite? :)
thank u veri veri veri much, n all e best to ur "A"...
pls do come n help whenever u r free, n i will keep u informed of everything happened in ruiying
jiayou
dun disappoint us n ur mom, im sure u can do equalli well in txy n "A" :)

cy

12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

some kind of sad kiddo. U know i dislike this sort of tone...
anyway a super big thanks for your help to assist us in the long run...
anyway must remeber to go on to : http://groups.msn.com/21ruying
06 hor (don't try to promote your webbie here, manager?!) might be not around, but please remeber to post any cold joke and keep track of our events, k?
good luck to ur exams as I had just walk over my exams fear from last year.
Though I am only ** years old,(I know you know my age) I am experienced with this sort of eam-exam thingy. Part of the reason is because I LOOK old ( but I am NOT!),because the bus uncle alwways goes:"小妹妹,你不要骗Uncle 了!You are Pre-U!"
Sigh...
anyway, good luck n good bye billy!
You r good leader:)

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Jurong, Singapore, Hong Kong

Hmm. I'm really an avg guy, avg in everything, that's why i'm still single now. I'm also a lamer coz i love to crack a lot of lame and "yellow" jokes, haha!

Powered by Blogger