Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Wow... Orientation is unbelievably fun

Wow, this march holiday is so fun and enriching. Fun, becoz i juz need to go back to school for 1 day and i've finally taken my grade6 piano exam and i have one less burden. However, the most impt thing is that i finally became a leader in the orientation. In addition, i also helped to plan the outdoor games, juz like amazing race.
1st day of orientation
It was a bit cold lah coz maybe we still dunno each other and thus, find it tough to interact with them lah.
2nd day of orientation
Went to Ford Motor Museum for interview. The newbies are running around, doing interview. For lao ying like me, jessie, qing xiang, we juz slack and chat. It was so much better as we talk a lot with my grp members after i treated them fruit. 13 ppl! However, the $5 is really worth it and ruiying is so enthu. That day, i also played many games and it was really so fun...
Last Day
It was the best day coz i had a lot of fun. We've the exchange of bento. That ting ting made so much of food for me and i can't finish them and i shared them among the ruiying. Hopefully she doesn't mind. For the committe members buffet, i made japanese jelly and it was finished. The most memorable thing is that weizheng kept on complaining the wasting of $22 for the beehoon..... Sigh, that's weizheng. Then finally, it was amazing race. At first, there is some prob btw the newbies and the lao ying of ruiying and later on i went to solve the prob and hopefully i did? At least they are more united. I was really said that we outlooked many stuffs i.e. the distance of stations, time management etc. Really is a lesson learnt for me. Finally for the night, this was something very funny. That cutie(did i spell correctly) jeremy asked me to wax his hair for him. I was like.... okok(shocked) coz nobody asked me to help to wax their hair b4 and both of us were stucked in the toilet for like 20 mins. Then help him with his costume took another 5 mins coz he kept on asking me for advice. I really must say that he looked more mature in his costume that day. During the wan hui, i was like screaming with my grp members. That' s what JJCians do. Coz it was very high. Of course that day, i took some photos(go to my friendster and see). Then lastly, few newbies from ruiying and i got a lift from guohui to jurong east. The funniest thing is that joanna(a newbie) told guohui, thanks uncle. Then after we alighted, i told her that guohui is still in his 20s. Then Joanna was like, OMG!
Anyway, hopefully i have more chances to play but too bad... i needa go and prepare my exam liao.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Jurong, Singapore, Hong Kong

Hmm. I'm really an avg guy, avg in everything, that's why i'm still single now. I'm also a lamer coz i love to crack a lot of lame and "yellow" jokes, haha!

Powered by Blogger