Friday, June 23, 2006

School is re-opening soon.

Haha, still at home. I would be going out in few more mins. Well, initially i would have been having my lunch outside already but becoz Cecilia can't make it. So she suggested to meet at 1 plus. Well, currently doing ruiying huixun and last huixun of my regime. I really needa say, i'm really trying very hard to help now. I must admit that i don't contribute that much coz i needa prepare for my mid-yr, which had ended few days ago. Hopefully they can understand coz my instinct tells me that some ppl think that i didn't put in any hard work but i must emphasise, i'd put in my 110% but simply i've too much to do for my revision for the whole june holiday and i was juz released from the stress 2 days ago. Well, dun wanna elaborate.

Finally my exam came to an end. I'd really put in a lot of effort and hopefully God is on my side, coz exam is also an element of luck.

Tml is txy sports day. Well, kinda looking forward coz last yr i left halfway coz something cropped up at home last yr. I believe it'll be fun since it's planned by weilai, bingrong, cecilia....
Look forward to an unforgettable sports day.

Sigh, after working so hard for exam, i am left with few days of fun coz school is re-opening soon.Ironically, I kinda also look forward to school re-opening coz i'll know if my study method works and if my hardwork has paid off. I'll stop here, gonna meet cecilia for lunch.

2 Comments:

Blogger -whocares said...

haha yay! i like this post. cos got alot of my name :D

2:31 PM  
Blogger XL said...

BOO! found ur blog! eh nv update one >< haha :D thx for inviting to 9sept!

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Jurong, Singapore, Hong Kong

Hmm. I'm really an avg guy, avg in everything, that's why i'm still single now. I'm also a lamer coz i love to crack a lot of lame and "yellow" jokes, haha!

Powered by Blogger