Monday, October 16, 2006

JC life has ended

Wow, 2 yrs of JC life have ended coz i dun needa go back to school anymore until the A-level. Well, i shld say that i'm happy but not becoz of the school, but perhaps i joined tong xun yuan. Honestly, if i can choose again, i may not go JJC. Perhaps i'll go NYJC coz i don't enjoy myself like many ppl do in JJC. Well i do say that i have made some good friends in JJC. Though there isn't a lot, but there are still a few whom i can remember.

1. Xiling & Vivian. Actually i know you all for so long, haha. But you all seem to always be there for me, giving me advice. Well, you all commented the most in my blog.
2. My small grp of friend in 05S22 David, Weeling, Jun Hao, Wendy & Xinhang: Thanx for u all. Though sometimes we dun talk much, perhaps we dun have common interest, we are still able to be friends. And without you all, i think that i'll always eat alone during my break.
3. 1st 3 mths' buddy: Wow, it seems that our friendship didn't dilute despite i left you all after 1st 3 mth. Thanx.
4. GrpB: Haha, my grp mates for the Xi An trip. You all are a grp of remarkable friends. Our friendship was built in China and i'd maintained it well with most of them. And thanx for the S31 grp of friends, allowing me to sit with u all everyday in the morning.
5. Jason. Simply know him by chance, thru the FireFlyz opening. And surprisingly we do talk quite a bit when we meet each other. And read his blog juz now, our character and our situation now are quite similar. Perhaps this has bonded us.


Though i dun have an enjoyable 2 yrs, these are something which i'll bring away with me.

3 Comments:

Blogger angelflyxx said...

well, Billy don say that! u're sucha great frien too! always hear me complaining my unglamorous results and giving me study advices! rem all the times during pri sch where we ponned out pe and play taiwanese games, drop tears games, guessing games.


AND GUESS WHAT, WHEN I FOUND MY PRIMARY SCHOOL DAIRY IN MY CUPBOARD RECENTLY, I SAW US PLAYING THE SUAN MING (TELL FORTUNE) GAME WITH ALL THE CURSES LIKE: KILL BY FATINESS, TICKTLE TO DEATH.. AND ALL THOSE RA STUFF OK!


if i never known u since then i think my pri sch wont be so fulfilling too! thanks for being sucha great friend altho i may not be perfect but i do learn alot from u these while!!

*Sobs* takecare and if got chance meet in HK too!

Vivian

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Billy, this is Xi Ling here!

I am so happy that Vivian and I are among the few that you will remember at JJC! Until now I still remember the days we ponned PE and all the detective puzzles you gave us :)

Thanks for remembering us; I will also remember you too!

Cheerios :D

11:18 AM  
Blogger jun said...

hey billy hahax.surprised?! well i saw ur add on tis magazine e skoo hanged @ e concourse n fireflyz. somebody's famous eh?hahax.

it's disheartenin 2 c tt u feel tis way but i gues u mite sae ppl lyk me wun understand ba~well,i wun deny tt. afterall,u are u. ur feelings are urs. ur encounters r urs.

hmm...dere may hv bin unpleasant experiences tt u came across or disappointin events n ppl. but,well,it's everyones' fault la...you n e ppl ard you-us.

u mite wanna hv a heart to heart tok abt it n find out wad went wrong? jux a lil suggestion of my part of course...=)

wadeva tt happens, i hope u dun get too affected...eva wondered sometimes e ppl ard you do feel bad n apologetic too? :) dere r many of us tt do. really. i'm one of them...so here i go... sorry... guess i was too childish n din really think of others' feelings. i admit tt dere were instances where i got disapprovin of ur actions n toked bhind ur back n snigger n stuff.i'm realli sorry.

so anw,back to sth of even bigger imptance...it's e final lap le! jiayou for As. may ur wish of straight As come true!! take care!:)

*@*YiJuN*@*

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Jurong, Singapore, Hong Kong

Hmm. I'm really an avg guy, avg in everything, that's why i'm still single now. I'm also a lamer coz i love to crack a lot of lame and "yellow" jokes, haha!

Powered by Blogger