Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Back in Hong Kong

I'm now in Hong kong and i have been there for like 2 weeks. Let me recall what i'd done. Hmm... the day which i left Changi Airport, i was really freaking out coz i reached the airport like 15 mins b4 the gate closed. Oh ya, and Jun hua actually sent me off. I was really touched coz none of my frenz has actually sent me off. I really start to realise, many things, though it's trival, u will make others happy when u do it.
When my airplane reached hk, i was like..... " When did hk become so hot? The feeling is juz like studying in an air-con room."
Anyway, i came back to hk and i kept on eating and eating. Though their food isn't some expensive cuisine, it juz taste nice. Anyway, hopefully i didn't put on that much of weight(my quota is only 1-2 kg).
Of course, i played mahjong and it seemed that i had lost many games. Hmm.. I really wanna play mahjong with txy when i'm back. Who is interested, juz comment in my blog.
And i'm going to qingdao on fri for 6 days. Qingdao is famous for beer and haha, i dun drink beer. I'll also be going to Tai Shan and Confucious's hometown. Hopefully i will have a fruitful trip and i won't put on weight......

Anyway, i'll be back on 28th dec, at around 12pm.... Cya

3 Comments:

Blogger -whocares said...

hahahahah i'd see a big fat zhicheng when you come back lols. eat so much, must bring some back to fen xiang lah! (: lols. 28th 12pm huh.....see how la probably go fetch you :D enjoy! (:


(: cecilia

12:55 PM  
Blogger angelflyxx said...

Takecare billy!!! i miss hk too! and i definitely gonna go back there some time!

vivian

4:07 PM  
Blogger QY said...

hey chi ching. no wonder i cant get to u since ur in hk. anw hmm will ur parents be at home frm 28th onwards? jst for a few days. hehe.


qiong ye

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Jurong, Singapore, Hong Kong

Hmm. I'm really an avg guy, avg in everything, that's why i'm still single now. I'm also a lamer coz i love to crack a lot of lame and "yellow" jokes, haha!

Powered by Blogger