Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Blogging after 1 mth




Hi everybody, i'm blogging after 1 mth. Hmm... as u all know that i went hk. This trip is very special, not that i went anywhere special. Perhaps, this was the last time i could go back in these few yrs, coz i'm going to serve the country mah.


Like i mentioned, i went to shandong. Ok lah, not that fun, coz dun have any friends. Like i went china so many times, i went there with many friends, so can do more things. Going with family, u must follow what they do. Most imptly, i went mount tai(Tai Shan). Very xin ku. Though it's not as tiring compared to climbing the great wall, the climate was very cold(-15 degrees). I really make a decision if i wanna go Harbin in the future, which is even colder (-30 degrees). I heard frm the tour guide that in Harbin, u must bring a pole into the toilet. For what? To crush ur urine that has frozen. It is disgusting, but i'll really happen.

28th dec
Then when i came back, wow... many ppl came to the airport(lijun, junhua, jielei,tangjie,qiongye). The taxi driver joked with us. He even claimed that since i'll pay him the fare, i can instruct him to do anything. I told him to stop the car and throw tangjie out of the maxicab.....

After that, quite a number of txys went directly to my house. Like zhiyao, huanlin, chunhui, br & yijun. We played mahjong and bridge. We had lots of fun....

29th dec
It was my prom nite. I was looking forward to put on my korean outfit, which cost me like HK$450 (S$90). Then, i had my timberland shoes, which cost me HK $350 (S$70). The pair of shoes were so heavy. It weights around 4kgs. Then, with my dyed hair, i went sph to style my hair. Huh, sph has salon ah... No lah, i asked my buddy junhua to style my hair. He is really very tiring lah. Coz i'm slightly taller than him, he needa raise his hand high up to style my hair. Haha, xin ku leh wah zai. At least i look qutite handsome(u can look at the photos). After the prom nite, i met wah zai. He went to my house to stay overnite. We did have a long chat till 4am.... Haha We talked abt many things and i did learn many things or shld i say philsophy... Though they were quite true, i still dun believe, coz i'm stubborn mah.

30th dec

I went sph in the morning to have a zi geng di meeting. This time, i had the opportunity to work with yifang and fangda. Hmm.... the topic, u all will get to see it on the newspaper in few mths time.
Again, a huge grp of txy went to my house. (Junhua, Lijun, Jie Lei, Chun Hui & her sis, Tang jie, zhiyao, qiongye, leican). Again we had mahjong and bridge..... I did make some salad, jelly, and sweet potatoes soup for them(though it tastes a bit bland lah)

31th dec

Early in the morning, i went to my godfather house and i brought along my amazing race disk and watched with him. After that i prepared my stuffs for the countdown party. Though i mentioned that it will start at 6pm, the first group of ppl who come arrived at 7+. Eventually at 12am, qiongye,huanlin,leican,tangjie, jielie and cec were there to countdown. Wow, they nearly turned my house upside down. They turned my house to a disco...... Dunno if i had disturbed my maid that nite. Then, junhua joined us in 12.30am. We started to play. We played many games like muffia, true or dare. The atmosphere was a bit cold. I felt quite sad coz not everyone is happy, and particularly junhua who actually came to my house at late midnite. I totally felt very sad and i talked to cec abt that. Luckily, we played something else like testing on the knowledge of unit. For example, if we say milk, then the person must answer----1 cup. Then the next person says TV, the person must answer 2 sets. Very fun. Then we have the game of inverting words. After that, some ppl wanna sleep. Then Jie Lei & I tried to learn some poker card tricks from junhua. Then at around 6am, junhua and i went to the room and we intended to sleep. However, we talked for like 1 hour and again, i learnt much more things from that talk. I was totally surprised from what he said to me......

At least i had lots of fun from these few days.... Since i'm free now, i'll try to blog more often... Take care....

1 Comments:

Blogger - Jason - said...

I can see that you enjoy urself in HongKong...
I am WayJan(student reporter frm KL)...
Its nice to meet with you...
Hope that you will remember me...

http://www.vrxueji.com/blog/jasoncwj

This is my blog... Hope that you will spend your time access into it...
T.Q.

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Jurong, Singapore, Hong Kong

Hmm. I'm really an avg guy, avg in everything, that's why i'm still single now. I'm also a lamer coz i love to crack a lot of lame and "yellow" jokes, haha!

Powered by Blogger