Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Friends

Hello guys, you all shld be asking me a qn, is your blog dead? Yup, it was in a coma due to my laziness. Haha, you all shld be asking me, you are so damn free now, why don't you update? Well, it is an irony in life. Hmmm.... don't understand? Let's have an example. Do you realise that ppl who are late are normally those who live around the gathering area? Haha, can't be explained but it's really an irony.

Haha, out of pt. I shld talk abt my topic, FRIENDS. But b4 my discussion, i needa update u guys. Many of u shld be asking abt my A-level results, i got AABC, C6. Hmm.... if you are asking if I'm satisfied or not? Hmmm..... As u guys know i'm a perfectionist, I won't be happy. Well, at least it's a sigh of relief coz i dun needa worry abt my results anymore. Though getting AAB is something beyond my expectation, i juz realised, it's so close to triple A. If i get triple A, i can go back to my prom nite to receive prizes. Anyway, dun talk abt it le.

Friends...... What is the definition of friends? Someone whom you have his number? Someone whom you have talked to? Someone who shared the same interest as you? Well, in my opinion, friends are someone whom we really have chemistry and maybe telepathy, or both ppl who try to make an effort to keep in contact.

So how abt good friend as best friend? When we were young, we would determine our gd friends and best friends easily. As i get older, i think that time will determine whether one is our gd friend or best friend. In my opinion, good friend is someone whom i have been close to for 2-3 years. Best friend shld be someone whom i have been close to for like 10 years. So far, there isn't any ppl who are my best friends. In addition, whether my gd friend or best friend, our friendship shldn't be affected by things like selfishness, money etc. Well, i really met ppl who are like that and i really knew them for quite a while. So i really feel wasted that i can't be good friends with them......

Anyway, it's juz my personal opinion. If you have anything to say, you all can comment......

2 Comments:

Blogger jun said...

well... sometimes, things just come n go. we can never hold on to them, much less when things are unpredictable, intangible n easily influenced by the natural forces... by the lifestyles... by the world...

kip a thing in mind though: they mite never want it tt way either. wad's more, nobody is comfortable with making the first move. so if u want, y not try again n again lo... but wadever the outcome is, they did left footprints in ur heart, didn't they? :) all the best for the future!!

hahax, anw, i do agree tt life is ironic n full of contradictions. n i TOTALLY agree on the lateness part. hahas. did it ever occur to u y i was the pe rep?? hahax. probably cox i very enthu in practising sprinting/brisk-walking for 5 minutes every morning at ard 7.35am. hahas. n wad time did i wake up? 7.10am. n where do i live? just behind the stadium. lolx.

tata~ take care~

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Jurong, Singapore, Hong Kong

Hmm. I'm really an avg guy, avg in everything, that's why i'm still single now. I'm also a lamer coz i love to crack a lot of lame and "yellow" jokes, haha!

Powered by Blogger