Sunday, January 20, 2008

I'm on a vacation

Hey everyone,
Just to tell u guys that i'm now back in hometown, which is hongkong. Although this time round is only a 1 week's vacation, it's very precious.I can put down everything, frm army to TXY logistics. I can just have fun.

Anyway, i muz realli thank junhua to send me off at 6am. I feel a little bad coz when he arrived, i must go into the departure gate. So sry but becoz my flight is already"GateClosing", i muz run in already.

I'll realli miss my friends and my brothers in singapore. Anw, i'll be back on 27th jan.

For anyone, if u want anything frm hongkong, u can sms to my singapore hp no. Tell me what u want and ur budget bah.

I'm going to play mahjong le. FYI, I went to try a western suit for my cousin's wedding on sat, and i realli love it :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Jurong, Singapore, Hong Kong

Hmm. I'm really an avg guy, avg in everything, that's why i'm still single now. I'm also a lamer coz i love to crack a lot of lame and "yellow" jokes, haha!

Powered by Blogger