Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My movie

Hey guys, recently my life is still ARMY,ARMY & ARMY. Anyway recently i had a little to share abt my army life. I went to help my sgt to be his actor in his safety video. I even performed lots of stunts.

1st stunt: I was told to be sandwiched btw 2 land rovers(like a jeep) and because the land rover in front of me which had a faulty brake moved backwards, my face was crashed. FYI, The dist btw the 2 land rovers is the length of my head. So imagine, if the land rover moves somemore, my face is gone.

2nd stunt: This is what i called a stunt. I was told to "drive"(I didn't drive personally) in a land rover which had a faulty door. In addition, I didn't wear safety belt. So after driving for a while, i flew off the land rover. I was told to jump off the land rover and roll on the ground. Then another land rover that was upcoming crashed me when i was lying on the floor. I believed i repeated this scene for like 5 times sia. That was really unforgettable.

And i heard that this video had won a 2nd place. That was totally a relief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Jurong, Singapore, Hong Kong

Hmm. I'm really an avg guy, avg in everything, that's why i'm still single now. I'm also a lamer coz i love to crack a lot of lame and "yellow" jokes, haha!

Powered by Blogger