Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Many ppl do care for me/List of birthday gifts

Hey guys, I'm back to blog. You all must praise me, i make an effort to blog as often as possible. Recently ppl know that i'm not in a realli good mood and many ppl do ask me to take care. Thx guys, i'm better now, but i believe i still need few days to recuperate.

Recently, i started to chat quite frequently with zhiyuan and yuhui. I must say that i realli enjoy chatting with them. For zhiyuan, maybe his age is around mine, thus we do have a same mindset in some guy's issue. So i did have a wonderful telephone chat with him last week.

As in for yuhui, can i say that we have chemistry or something? Both of us feel comfortable to chat with each other. Few days back juz had a long chat on msn with him. We also share lots of same thinking on some issues like girls and relationship.

Anyway, sometimes ppl do praise me. Thx guys. However, i realli think that i'm over-flattered. Many of them say that i'm someone who they feel realli comfortable to speak to and some say that i'm one of the few ppl who they can confide in. I realli feel honoured that they feel that way, coz i'm born with ppl saying bad stuffs abt me and also many ppl tend to give me a lot of discouragement. I realli thk for those buddies and friends who praise me. It means a lot to me.

Btw, if u all dunno, my birthday is approaching. Some of u maybe thinking what to give me. I have thought of it. To me, actually it's thoughts that counts. And for my birthday, it's a chance to test the telepathy btw by friends and me. Actually what i like ppl writing me cards, giving ur some true greeting and feeling abt u. When i read, i may get a little emotional.

However, if u realli want me to tell u guys what i want, then maybe clothes, accesories and cards bah. It doesn't mean that i won't accept any other things, perhaps the presents that u wanna give me, i juz happen to forget bah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Jurong, Singapore, Hong Kong

Hmm. I'm really an avg guy, avg in everything, that's why i'm still single now. I'm also a lamer coz i love to crack a lot of lame and "yellow" jokes, haha!

Powered by Blogger