Sunday, November 25, 2007

When i start to see the light of hope, it disappears in the shortest time possible

Out of a sudden, many hopes that i have had vanished. I don't want to talk abt what is it. Just feel very low which i feel that nobody knows abt that. I just feel that it's really a pity that things turn out to be like that. Perhaps i have too high hopes or expectations. Perhaps i'm too dominating at times. Perhaps i over-cared for others and it's not necessary, but i must say that i don't care for everyone. I think that if you worth the care that i give you all, i will give you the care. I don't have any motives abt that. Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps......

If we know everything in the world, there won't be so many perhaps. However, for some things, it's still better to be kept in the dark, perhaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Jurong, Singapore, Hong Kong

Hmm. I'm really an avg guy, avg in everything, that's why i'm still single now. I'm also a lamer coz i love to crack a lot of lame and "yellow" jokes, haha!

Powered by Blogger