Sunday, November 18, 2007

Being helpful is good?

I just realised that being helpful may not do me good. I always try to help my good friends as far as I can. I juz feel that some ppl juz take it for granted. When i help them to do something, and the result isn't what they want, they dun even appreciate it and even show some attitude to you. Sometimes it's your good friends who are doing that to you. I dunno what are they thinking of. I juz feel very sad abt that, coz i tried my very best to help them and yet they don't realli appreciate when they do.

Well, i juz wanna tell ppl that help is meant to be appreciated and not to be taken for granted.

I must do some soul searching whether shld i be a helpful freak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Jurong, Singapore, Hong Kong

Hmm. I'm really an avg guy, avg in everything, that's why i'm still single now. I'm also a lamer coz i love to crack a lot of lame and "yellow" jokes, haha!

Powered by Blogger