Thursday, October 09, 2008

单身男子日记簿第十二则

So sorry guys, I never update my blog yesterday because I was busy with something.

I think I'd learned quite a bit for these few days. I just felt that I really gonna do something about my character. No doubt I'm a perfectionist, but I can't expect everyone to be like me, coz not everyone is a virgo. I do expect too much for many things, perhaps things don't have to be perfect actually. For example, to score an A in an exam, getting 80 marks is good enough. 100 marks isn't necessary.

Do appreciate what is in front of you because of its strength. Gonna remember that don't find fault of things in front of you because of its weakness. It's not easy to do this though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Jurong, Singapore, Hong Kong

Hmm. I'm really an avg guy, avg in everything, that's why i'm still single now. I'm also a lamer coz i love to crack a lot of lame and "yellow" jokes, haha!

Powered by Blogger