Monday, September 29, 2008

单身男子日记簿第三则

I feel like travelling suddenly. I feel like travelling alone actually. Why? I just can't find anyone to travel with me. Having too high hopes on people will make me feel very disappointed. I'm telling you all these because I really felt that before. So, why don't I travel alone?

There are few places that I really feel like going.

In Asia

I feel like going Vietnam, both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. Perhaps I really love history, especially history in the 20th century. So, in South East Asia, this is one of the countries that I really want to visit. This place seems to be a more realistic place which I can go.

I also feel like going Tibet. It seems that it's really a mysterious place. However, that place has to adapt to altitude sickness, which is very tough.

In Europe

How can I not visit Moscow, Russia? I'll really want to step on Red Square one day. In addition, Russian history is also a very important part in the 20th century.

I also feel like going Dubronvik, Croatia. For those who don't know where is it, it's a small city in Croatia. I watched the amazing race and that place is full of lots of city wall, like China. That place also places an important role during the Yugoslavia civil war in the 1990s.


I can't really think of other places. Maybe I'll like to go Cape Town, South Africa, esp Cape of Good Hope. I'll also love to go India, especially Kolkata & Mumbai.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Jurong, Singapore, Hong Kong

Hmm. I'm really an avg guy, avg in everything, that's why i'm still single now. I'm also a lamer coz i love to crack a lot of lame and "yellow" jokes, haha!

Powered by Blogger