Friday, October 03, 2008

单身男子日记簿第七则

I'm back from my japanese lesson today, shag, but I still know that I've to blog, because being sleepy and shag doesn't own the world.

Today is really a dramatic day, many things happened, and I really see the ugly side of human

1. People who're dating, but still going around flirting, having flings and even worst, sleeping with others.

2. People who keep complaining that their dating frequency is very low, whereby they already have like 3-4 gf when they are only 20 yrs old.

3. People who go to club, kiss & hug people that you don't know,esp those who are already dating.

Doesn't it make these people like 过街老鼠, esp the 1st 2 category? If you see them , will you feel like using ur slippers to beat them up? I'm like, these people really 犯贱. I really despise them......

I'm not pin-pointing anyone. It's nothing personal. I just hate people who are like that.

Sometimes, it's really painful to make decision. You are afraid of hurting yourself, and also the other party. If you are able to have a win-win situation, it's really difficult. I'm really not good enough to make such decisions....

I feel suffocated....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Jurong, Singapore, Hong Kong

Hmm. I'm really an avg guy, avg in everything, that's why i'm still single now. I'm also a lamer coz i love to crack a lot of lame and "yellow" jokes, haha!

Powered by Blogger