Thursday, October 02, 2008

单身男子日记簿第六则

Today I went for MA for my knee and I did scaling for my teeth. OMG, I never scaled my teeth for around 2 yrs(unhealthy)...

I'm just looking through some primary school english book regarding how to classify things under he/she/it.

He--- A male
She--- A female
It--- animal/non-living thing.

I just realised there are objects in the world whereby I don't know where to classify it under. I recalled when I was sec 2, I asked my english teacher how I classify our pet(if we have one). She told me"You can classify your cat under it. However, if you are close to your cat, you can classify it under her sex".

Do you realise I use the word sex? Some people aren't awared what is the difference between sex and gender?

Sex(Not talking about intercourse): Judging you, if you are a male or female, with the type of sexual organs you have.

Gender: What you think you are mentally.

After knowing all these, do you find it difficult to classify some objects under he, she or it? I do have some difficulty.

When we watch those war films, some people are despicable and cruel, people tend to say that they are inhumane. Do we classify them under it?

It seems that he, she and it isn't easy to classify them under the correct category

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Jurong, Singapore, Hong Kong

Hmm. I'm really an avg guy, avg in everything, that's why i'm still single now. I'm also a lamer coz i love to crack a lot of lame and "yellow" jokes, haha!

Powered by Blogger