Tuesday, October 07, 2008

单身男子日记簿第十一则

Today is my final day of block leave. I gonna go back to camp tomorrow and complete all the jobs that have piled up since last friday! It's ok actually, because I have ample time to complete it.

Anyway, I was thinking of a 2007 hong kong drama, Heart of Greed(溏心风暴). I remembered someone from the show had said that, trust is the core within the family. In my opinion, not only family, this also applies between friends.

What is the most hurtful things between friends? It's when your friends keep lying to you and issuing your blank cheque(开空头机票). They keep promising you but they never fulfil their promise. Sometimes it's not being petty, it's more of trust and how much your friends are willing to abide to what they say.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Jurong, Singapore, Hong Kong

Hmm. I'm really an avg guy, avg in everything, that's why i'm still single now. I'm also a lamer coz i love to crack a lot of lame and "yellow" jokes, haha!

Powered by Blogger