Sunday, October 05, 2008

单身男子日记簿第九则

Many people have to go back to school or work tomorrow, but guess what? I'm on leave!

Actually people are quite shocking about what I did during my childhood, esp as a boy. Do you all know I never play robots during my childhood? Do you know I never play any ball games during my childhood?

What was my toy during my childhood? Sometimes I played my sister's toy, like some dollhouse or something. Most of the time, I dealt with dice, poker cards & mahjong. Haha, thank god I'm not a hardcore gambler.

Ball games? Lol, I never played basketball & soccer for my entire laugh, haha! People may find it shocking and funny, so be it. My life is indeed very shocking for many people, but come on, pls don't 少见多怪!

People always ask me not to say this, not to say that. It's like I'm having some 封口令(FYI, unofficial, not agreed by law)It's not like some secrets or something. Many people know that I don't reveal secrets. Sometimes people are right, there are somethings that I shldn't say. Then fine, I will never say anything related. However, then people were saying that I'm being too serious, I don't have to do such things, as long as what I say isn't too over.

Can I know the definition for over? I've checked on the internet, it meanshttp://dictionary.reference.com/browse/over (refer to this website). I feel that different people have different definition, so to play safe and obey my 封口令, I won't say anything related to it. I'm a man of words! Like when you ask me not to talk about mouse, I won't even talk about cat, 12 chinese zodiac signs, biceps(nicknamed mouse), walt disney, and so on.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Jurong, Singapore, Hong Kong

Hmm. I'm really an avg guy, avg in everything, that's why i'm still single now. I'm also a lamer coz i love to crack a lot of lame and "yellow" jokes, haha!

Powered by Blogger