Saturday, October 25, 2008

单身男子日记簿第十八则

OMG, how long have I not touched my blog? Paiseh, for these week, i'm either sick or back home very late. You can beat me up if you want.

I'm happy that I know how to play the 2x2 & 3x3 rubiks cube le. Haha, I know it's nothing to be proud of because many ppl, even young kids know how to play. Hmm... maybe i shld learn 4x4 when I have time, but I know it's not easy.

I wanna let how to cycle actually(haha, I know it's funny to know that a 20 yrs old guy doesn't know how to cycle). I did learn cycling 4 yrs back, but when I kinda mastered it, I only cycled for 5 mins. I'm really unsure if I know how to cycle. I don't care how bad I fall or how tough it's, I gonna learn. I think it's impt. If ppl go to parks and they cycle, you will be so lonely. Then, Kaihoe you are right, it's romantic to cycle with someone. So I really have to learn that, if not what will happen if I go park with my love ones? You are really right with what you say.... It really makes sense. I'll update you all if i have learned it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Jurong, Singapore, Hong Kong

Hmm. I'm really an avg guy, avg in everything, that's why i'm still single now. I'm also a lamer coz i love to crack a lot of lame and "yellow" jokes, haha!

Powered by Blogger