Thursday, October 16, 2008

单身男子日记簿第十七则

I was just revising my Japanese just now. Gosh, for the past few days, I never touch them at all. Thank god what I learned last week wasn't that difficult. I'm feeling a little bit gulity coz I'm just studying my notes 1 day before the test and the preparation for my tml's lesson.

Last few weeks, I studied almost everyday, but not this week. Why? The reason is that I'm mastering the rubik's cube and I finally mastered it, though I still needa take sometime. Slowly bah, I'm training my speed now.

Haha, I needa carry on watching Amazing Race Asia on tv. They are going to hong kong, exciting....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Jurong, Singapore, Hong Kong

Hmm. I'm really an avg guy, avg in everything, that's why i'm still single now. I'm also a lamer coz i love to crack a lot of lame and "yellow" jokes, haha!

Powered by Blogger