Monday, November 24, 2008

单身男子日记簿第二十二则

A drastic change happened in my life, which really gave me a wake-up call. I did something really wrong and I wanna redeem myself. I hope I had......

I really did lots of soul searching for my character. For sure, it's because of my weakness that resulted in the drastic change. Believe it or not, I'll really working on my character.

I don't know what will happen after this change. Will everything be changed? I really don't want it to happen, because it means a lot to me.

I think only 1-2 people will understand what I'm writing. For those who understand, I really hope that as time goes, everything will be diluted and things will get better. I really don't want to lose anything, it means a lot to me. Hope that it also means a lot to you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great resource!

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Jurong, Singapore, Hong Kong

Hmm. I'm really an avg guy, avg in everything, that's why i'm still single now. I'm also a lamer coz i love to crack a lot of lame and "yellow" jokes, haha!

Powered by Blogger