Tuesday, November 18, 2008

单身男子日记簿第二十一则

Vacuum my blog that is covered with dust.... How long have I not blogged? Honestly speaking, there are too many things for me to write for this week(2 weeks).

I always try to know more about myself, because I really don't know who I'm. I do read quite a bit of books on virgos. I do get quite a lot of it. The book really analyses my character, at least I know a little more.

I do touch on chinese zodiac sign books at times, but I just don't find it accurate for myself. However, when I help couples to 对八字,or individuals to analyse their characters and lives, it tends to be quite accurate. I'm able to analyse characters of others, but not myself, ironic right?

People always say that they understand me, but I don't even know myself well, how is it possible for you to understand me?

Do you all realise that? Normally people who don't know you very well understand you, and not those who really know you a lot. If we think back, do we recall when we always tell our parents that they don't understand us?

I just happened to read from my emo friend blog. He feels emo coz he is single now and all his friends are busy. I really understand his feeling, coz i'm going through what he is going. People who say that they understand, sorry it's bullshit! Unless you never date b4, then I believe you. It's like, you are saying that you understand how vegetables taste because you only eat vege for few days, to someone who is a vegetarian for life? Gosh, how you understand the person?

Believing people who have told you things that belong to 2 extremes is really difficult. It's juz like someone told you b4 why you never watch this movie b4? It's like so HIT.

Then after that, the person told you, no lah, it doesn't matter. It's not as if the whole world has watched it.

Who can believe such type of people?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Jurong, Singapore, Hong Kong

Hmm. I'm really an avg guy, avg in everything, that's why i'm still single now. I'm also a lamer coz i love to crack a lot of lame and "yellow" jokes, haha!

Powered by Blogger